Hot Water Tank Repairs, Installations, and Maintenance Services
Hot water tank repair services in Burnaby, Vancouver, North Vancouver, New Westminster, Port Moody, Richmond, Port Coquitlam, Coquitlam, Surrey, West Vancouver and Delta
Water heating is typically the second largest energy expense in your home. Hot Water Tanks provides low-cost hot water on-demand. You probably do not spend much time thinking about this until you notice there is no hot water. There are many different types of hot water tanks available for you depending on your house size and heating system type. We also service tankless water heaters as well. We are the trusted expert provider of service, repair and installation of hot water tanks in the most economic manner, meeting and exceeding your expectations.
The benefits of today’s hot water tank are:
- Additional efficiency and life expectancy if your boiler system
- Boiler turn on when hot water is demanded
- Highly efficient in hot water generation
- Reduced energy usage and cost for hot water production
- Unlimited amounts of hot water on demand
Hot Water Tank Servicing & Hot Water Tank Maintenance
For your hot water tank to operate efficiently, it should be drained and flushed once yearly. This process ensures that buildup that can affect water quality, temperature, and pressure is eliminated.
With regular hot water tank maintenance and care, your hot water tank should last you for a minimum of ten years. During Nation Furnace Heating & Air Conditioning HVAC Ltd’s inspection, we provide the following hot water tank services:
- A thorough inspection of your pressure valve and water tank’s current output
- A complete draining of your tank to eliminate any sediment
- A proper check for temperature consistency
- An evaluation for corrosion, rust, or part replacement needs
- An assessment of any potentially harmful debris or carbon monoxide leaks
- An estimate as to the remaining life of your hot water tank and/or a recommendation for replacement
Hot Water Tank Replacement and Repairs
You can look for many signs that may indicate your hot water tank needs a few repairs or to be replaced entirely. These include:
- Rust or dirt coloured water
- No hot water
- Unusual noises
- Regular repairs are needed
- Sediment or sand
- Old age
Failure to replace your hot water tank when it begins to show signs of decline can lead to severe leaks and flooding of your home.
Hot Water Tank Installation
Installing a new hot water tank in your home doesn’t take long with a professional like Nation Furnace Heating & Air Conditioning HVAC Ltd on the job. The steps we take include:
- Shutting off power and water sources
- Draining the old tank and disconnecting the water, gas, and power lines
- Disconnecting the water heater vent (if necessary)
- Replacing the old water heater with the new and installing the new fittings
- Reconnecting the water and power lines
- Testing the water heater for functionality and safety
Why Hire Nation Furnace Heating & Air Conditioning HVAC Ltd Hot Water Tank Specialists?
For professional hot water tank maintenance and installation done at the convenience of your schedule, you can’t go wrong by hiring the Nation Furnace Heating & Air Conditioning HVAC Ltd team. Serving the Lower Mainland areas of Vancouver and Burnaby, we focus on the ultimate customer service experience, ensuring you are 100% satisfied with our work. For all of your hot water tank needs, contact the friendly Nation Furnace Heating & Air Conditioning HVAC Ltd staff now at 604-299-5006 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are ready to assist you!
GET A QUOTE TODAY
Nation Furnace Heating & Air Conditioning HVAC Ltd is here to answer all your HVAC needs. Just fill out the form below and we will reach out to you as soon as possible.