Gas Fireplace Repairs, Installations, and Maintenance Services
Gas fireplace repair services in Burnaby, Vancouver, North Vancouver, New Westminster, Port Moody, Richmond, Port Coquitlam, Coquitlam, Surrey, West Vancouver and Delta
Our experienced and skilled fireplace technicians provide expert care of your gas fireplace using only the best products available to ensure your home comfort and safety is fully satisfactory.
Gas Fireplace Services:
- Complete or Partial installations
- Replacement or Renovation of Existing Fireplace
- Repair and maintenance
- Safety inspection
Find out how you could save up to $300 through FortisBC rebates by contacting your Nation Furnace Heating & Air Conditioning HVAC Ltd representative.
Gas Fireplace Servicing & Fireplace Maintenance
To fulfill manufacturers’ requirements for most warranties, gas fireplaces should be inspected and serviced once annually.
Though gas fireplaces do not require as much maintenance as wood-fueled ones, a yearly inspection and maintenance is still the gold standard. Because gas fireplaces are, of course, flammable, they need to be assessed regularly to ensure your continued safety.
If a gas fireplace is not regularly inspected and properly maintained, your safety is compromised. Among the issues you could run into are:
- Lack of draft leading to carbon monoxide in the home
- Condensation buildup leading to corrosion of the chimney masonry
During your inspection, the Nation Furnace Heating & Air Conditioning HVAC Ltd team will do the following gas fireplace checks:
- Clean your fireplace thoroughly
- Inspect for natural gas leaks
- Check the chimney for proper ventilation
- Check the chimney to ensure no obstructions
The inspection of gas fireplaces takes very little time and is most often completed in less than 60 minutes.
Gas Fireplace Repairs, Fireplace Parts Replacement
There are several key indications that your gas fireplace needs to be repaired or to have some parts replaced. These are as follows:
- Pilot light inconsistencies
- Soot buildup
- Difficulty turning the fireplace on and off
- An unpleasant smell similar to rotten eggs
Gas Fireplace Replacement & Fireplace Installation Services
The process of installing a gas fireplace is intricate, and each step must be carefully adhered to to ensure proper heating of your home and complete safety when operating your new fireplace. Here are the steps we follow when installing a new gas fireplace in a home:
- Position the platform
- Install the fireplace on top of the platform
- Ensure the appropriate clearances are in place for safety
- Install the proper exhaust system
- Make sure needed ventilation is in place
- Install and/or connect to any gas lines or electricity
- Test for safe use
Why Hire Nation Furnace Heating & Air Conditioning HVAC Ltd Gas Fireplace Professionals?
Nation Furnace Heating & Air Conditioning HVAC Ltd is the leading heating and cooling systems business serving the Lower Mainland regions of Vancouver and Burnaby. We make your 100% satisfaction our top priority and deliver professional service and impeccable craftsmanship to each of our valued customers. For more information about having a gas fireplace inspected, repaired, or installed in your home, contact the Nation Furnace Heating & Air Conditioning HVAC Ltd team now at 604-299-5006 or [email protected]
GET A QUOTE TODAY
Nation Furnace Heating & Air Conditioning HVAC Ltd is here to answer all your HVAC needs. Just fill out the form below and we will reach out to you as soon as possible.