Dryer Vent Cleaning Services & Annual Strata Dryer Vent Cleaning Maintenance
Dryer vent cleaning services in Burnaby, Vancouver, North Vancouver, New Westminster, Port Moody, Richmond, Port Coquitlam, Coquitlam, Surrey, West Vancouver and Delta
Regular cleaning of your dryer vents is important to prevent fires from occurring. It is estimated that almost 3,000 dryer fires occur each year, resulting in approximately $35 million in damage to homes as well as injuries and even a few deaths. One of the main culprits behind these fires is clogged dryer vents.
But it isn’t just a potential fire hazard that should be the impetus behind cleaning dryer vents regularly. Dirty vents that are compacted with dryer lint and debris can become so packed that they create a blockage. When this occurs, gases are not properly vented outdoors and begin to accumulate in your home, causing deleterious effects on your health.
Among the most important reasons to have your dryer vents professionally cleaned by the Nation Furnace Heating & Air Conditioning HVAC Ltd team include:
- The prevention of unnecessary dryer repairs
- The prevention of household fires caused by clogged dryer ducts
- The removal of hazardous debris and infestation
We offer in-home residential dryer vent cleaning services for homes, condo buildings, annual strata dryer vent cleaning maintenance, and more. Contact us for more information about our dryer vent cleaning services.
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Clean dryers also have a better life expectancy. Dirt makes it harder for your dryer to effectively dry your clothes. When this happens, the dryer’s motor could become damaged or cease to work entirely.
A dryer that is not operating efficiently draws more energy, meaning it also costs you more in power bills.
Among the steps we take to ensure your dryer vents are sparkling clean are:
- Removal of the outside dryer cap
- The use of a vacuum and snake brush to unearth debris and remove blockages
- Perform diagnostic testing to ensure the vents are operating properly, and there is no harmful gas buildup
What are the main signs your dryer vents need to be cleaned?
- Your clothes are not drying in a single cycle.
- Your newly dried clothes have a musty odour to them.
- Heat builds up in the laundry room when the dryer is in use.
- Debris can be seen inside the vents.
- The lint trap consistently collects a large amount of lint.
- Your clothes are hot to the touch when pulled from the dryer.
- Used dryer sheets pick up a potent aroma.
GET A QUOTE TODAY
Nation Furnace Heating & Air Conditioning HVAC Ltd is here to answer all your HVAC needs. Just fill out the form below and we will reach out to you as soon as possible.