Air Conditioning (AC) Repairs, Installations, and Maintenance Services
Air Conditioning (AC) repair services in Burnaby, Vancouver, North Vancouver, New Westminster, Port Moody, Richmond, Port Coquitlam, Coquitlam, Surrey, West Vancouver and Delta
We offer a full air conditioning (AC) installation, maintenance, and cleaning to improve your AC system’s performance. Our AC certified and experienced technicians are capable of installing & repairing all brands of air conditioning.
Tips to make sure your air conditioner is operating efficiently:
- Make sure you don’t leave windows or doors open with the AC turned on.
- Make sure your house has been properly insulated
- Ensure your air conditioner is installed in a useful location in your home (give us a call if you aren’t sure)
- Don’t leave your air conditioner on when you are away from your home for long periods
- Use a programmable thermostat to help save energy (and money) when away from your house
By keeping your air conditioning model serviced and well maintained, you will be able to feel safe with the knowledge that air conditioning isn’t suddenly going to quit on you, and that you aren’t throwing away money on expensive energy bills an ineffective machine. And you can expect the same quality, care, and professionalism on your air conditioner that you deserve, and Nation Furnace Heating & Air Conditioning HVAC Ltd can only provide that.
Air Conditioning (AC) Servicing & Maintenance
An annual air conditioning servicing and maintenance is recommended to help keep your unit functioning at peak capacity. Air conditioning units that are not regularly inspected, cleaned and maintained carry too heavy an energy load, meaning they do not operate efficiently and cost you extra money. In climates where air conditioning is a must, yearly inspections ensure that any potential problems are identified and repaired before they become major and possibly costly issues.
When your air conditioner is serviced, your Nation Furnace Heating & Air Conditioning HVAC Ltd technician will do the following:
- Inspect the main unit, drain tubes, supply and return ducts for dirt, debris, and damage
- Check the compressor to ensure appropriate functionality
- Clean all filters
- Inspect heat exchangers and coils
Most experts agree that the ideal time for having an air conditioner serviced and/or repaired is the spring since the unit will not be needed for a few more months’ time. If your air conditioner is used for more than nine calendar months, more frequent servicing is the recommended course of action. This is also true if you live in an area with extreme humidity or that is rich in sand and salt as these particles can infiltrate the air conditioning unit and affect performance negatively.
Air Conditioning Replacement and AC Repairs
There are a few identifying signs that indicate it’s time for your air conditioning unit to be serviced. Among the most common problems you may note are:
- The air is not cold.
- There is only a limited amount of air expelled from the unit.
- The temperature is not accurate.
- There is condensation on the windows and around the air conditioner.
- The air conditioner makes unusual noises.
- There is a foul smell coming from the air conditioner.
If AC unit is not serviced, air conditioning units can harbor bacteria that can negatively impact breathing and exacerbate allergies. The air quality is compromised when the machine is dirty and in need of a proper cleaning.
Though not a safety issue, air conditioning units that are not properly maintained do not operate efficiently. This means more energy is required to operate the unit, and you pay a much higher power bill in the long run.
Air Conditioning Installation
Having an air conditioning unit or central air installed in your home doesn’t have to be a complicated process with Nation Furnace Heating & Air Conditioning HVAC Ltd on the job! The AC installation process includes:
- Removal of the old unit and preparation for the new one to be installed
- Removing the indoor evaporator coil
- Removing the copper refrigerant lines
- Replacing the indoor evaporator coil and the copper refrigerant lines with new ones
- Setting the condenser
- Installing the filter dryer
- Installing the appropriate wiringInstalling the condensate drain line
- Testing the unit for functionality and safety
- Final cleaning
Why Hire Nation Furnace Heating & Air Conditioning HVAC Ltd AC Installation Experts?
Nation Furnace Heating & Air Conditioning HVAC Ltd specializes in the inspection, repair, parts replacement, and installation of air conditioning systems to keep your Vancouver or Burnaby home cool and comfortable when temperatures start to soar. Our focus on customer satisfaction and exceptional quality service and workmanship makes us the right team for all of your home heating and cooling needs. For more information on how Nation Furnace Heating & Air Conditioning HVAC Ltd can assist you with your air conditioner servicing, repair, and maintenance, contact us now at 604-299-5006 or email@example.com.
GET A QUOTE TODAY
Nation Furnace Heating & Air Conditioning HVAC Ltd is here to answer all your HVAC needs. Just fill out the form below and we will reach out to you as soon as possible.