Heat Pump Repairs, Installations, and Maintenance Services
Heat pump repair services in Burnaby, Vancouver, North Vancouver, New Westminster, Port Moody, Richmond, Port Coquitlam, Coquitlam, Surrey, West Vancouver and Delta
Heat pumps are a great way to ensure efficient, even warmth in your home while reducing your monthly energy bill. However, keeping your heat pump functioning efficiently is essential to reaping the rewards of your investment in this system. The team of professionals at Nation Furnace Heating & Air Conditioning HVAC Ltd has the expertise you need to service, repair, and maintain your heat pump.
Heat Pump Servicing & Maintenance
Experts recommend that your heat pump be professionally serviced once annually at a minimum. Having your heat pump inspected, repaired (if necessary), and maintained ensures you reap the following benefits:
- Energy efficiency resulting
- Reduced energy bills
- Consistent performance
While some heat pump maintenance issues can be handled in house, such as replacing filters on a monthly basis, professional cleaning and maintenance is required for more intricate details such as filters, coils, and fans that can become coated with dust that then interferes with the proper flow of air. If not regularly cleaned, this can reduce the effectiveness of your heat pump’s ability to keep your home toasty warm. In addition to cleaning all internal components, the outdoor coils of the heat pump and the fan should also be regularly wiped down to eliminate all traces of dust.
When a Nation Furnace Heating & Air Conditioning HVAC Ltd technician inspects and cleans your heat pump, you can expect:
- Ducts, filters, and indoor coil assessed for dirt, dust, and debris
- Sealing of any leaks
- Measuring of airflow to ensure it is correct
- Elimination of any refrigerant leaks
- Verification of correct refrigerant charge
- Electric terminal inspection and cleaning and tightening of all connections
- Lubrication of all motors, inspection and tightening of belts
- Assessment of electric control and thermostat functionality
- Inspect electric terminals. Clean and tighten the connections.
Heat Pump Replacement and Heat Pump Repairs
There are a few simple signs you can look for to indicate that your heat pump is in need of servicing and/or repair. These include:
- Higher than normal power bills
- Poor airflow
- Strange noises
- Unusual smells
- Feeling cold even when the heat is supposedly on
If your heat pump is not regularly serviced, you may encounter the following problems:
- The heat pump will not work.
- The heating and cooling functions do not run properly.
- The heat pump blower may seize and trip the breaker.
- The heat pump cycle will not be correct.
- The heat pump will make strange noises.
Heat Pump Installation
The steps involved in heat pump installation include:
- Installation of indoor and outdoor units
- Connection of units to the home’s existing heating and cooling systems
- Connection of units to the air duct system
- Testing of the units for functionality and safety
For affordable, high quality furnace inspections, part replacement, installation and more, contact the Nation Furnace Heating & Air Conditioning HVAC Ltd team now at 604-299-5006 or [email protected] We look forward to serving you!
Why Hire Nation Furnace Heating & Air Conditioning HVAC Ltd Heat Pump Professionals?
Nation Furnace Heating & Air Conditioning HVAC Ltd, a company serving both Vancouver and Burnaby, is your heat pump expert team ready to assist you with all of your servicing, part replacement, and installation needs. Our commitment to exceptional quality work, affordable prices, and complete customer satisfaction makes us the right company for your job. Contact our office now at 604-299-5006 or [email protected] to learn more about our heat pump service and maintenance plans.
GET A QUOTE TODAY
Nation Furnace Heating & Air Conditioning HVAC Ltd is here to answer all your HVAC needs. Just fill out the form below and we will reach out to you as soon as possible.